Oleg Blokhins Lookin To Rumble

70258789

No, these certainly werent the most fearsome host countries in history, but it is a bit strange to see a second straight knockout series without some good old fashioned home cookin. (The onus now falls on France.) And Oleg Blokhin is rather upset about this, overreacting to a question from a journalist by challenging him to a fight outside. Which sounds like a terrible idea, because Oleg is far too ugly to be a safe opponent.

When questioned by the journalist about the physical condition of the Ukrainian team the burly former Ballon dOr winning international striker snapped: Respect my job. Lets go this one-on-one. You want to go with me?

Lets have a man conversation.

When the journalist involved in the exchange stood up a UEFA moderator stepped in to defuse the spat but Blokhin was undeterred.

You should respect that I played football? Did you play football? Respect my job and me. I wont allow anyone to criticise my team. If youre a man, go with me. One on one.

Then again, this is a fairly positive step considering some of his musings in the past


Comments