Manchester United target Lucas Moura to decide future after Olympics

Manchester United target Lucas Moura says he will decide his future after the Olympics.

Reds boss Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed his interest in the 19-year-old Brazilian, who is valued at 30m by his club Sao Paulo.

"At the moment I'm a So Paulo player and I'm focused on the Olympics," Moura told ESPN.

"I don't want to worry about this. If I am meant to leave now, it will happen. Otherwise, I'll remain calm because I'm still very young.

"After the Olympics are over, I'll decide. If I stay at Sao Paulo, I'll be happy because it's the club where I started my career."

Glazers must show that United can compete with City

Should United go all out for Moura? Have your say.

Click here to sign up to our new free Fantasy Football game where 100,000 is up for grabs - you'll be up and running in less than five minutes.


Tweet

Comments