Carlos Tevez isnt sorry for RIP Fergie poster, calls Sir Alex the president of England

During Man City's victory parade on Monday, Carlos Tevez gleefully held up a poster that read 'RIP Fergie' that he procured from the crowd. The message was a play on Man United manager Sir Alex Ferguson's response of "not in my lifetime" when asked in 2009 if his side would ever be underdogs in a Manchester derby and prompted a quick apology from City.

"I got carried away in the excitement of the moment and I certainly didn't mean any disrespect to Sir Alex Ferguson, who I admire as a man and a manager," Tevez initially said. But now, true to form, Tevez has changed his tune.

Said Tevez on Wednesday (via the Independent):

"It seems Ferguson is the president of England. Each time he speaks badly about a player (and he has said the worst about me) I never asked him to apologise. But if somebody makes a joke about him, you must apologise to him. But I don't apologise. There's no relationship at all between me and Ferguson."

When Tevez moved from Man United to Man City in 2009, there was definitely bitterness between the two men and it seems Carlos is still holding on to that grudge tighter than a golf club while hiding in Argentina in the middle of a Premier League season.

Meanwhile, Zlatan Ibrahimovic is intensely jealous that he didn't think of the catch-phrase "but I don't apologize" first.

But the most shocking part of all this is that it now seems Tevez -- notorious for his refusal to learn English in his six years playing in England -- knows the language well enough to have done this on purpose. Next we'll find out that he's been sitting on a cure for cancer for the last decade and just hasn't had a desire to tell anyone. But he won't apologize.


Comments