Mario Balotelli To Star As Rambo

john-Rambo-is-so-cute-action-films-4530858-433-277Someone with more Photoshop skills needs be on the task right about now.

With the concerns of racism in Polkraine during the Euros running long in the media, a number of players have come out with their thoughts on the situation. As ever, Mario Balotellis are worth several photos, a graphic novel and a legal consultation.

Hes never boring, thats for damn sure.

Mario. Rambo. Same thing.

Balotelli, who is preparing with the Italian team for their Group C fixtures, said: I will not accept racism at all. Its unacceptable. If someone throws a banana at me in the street, I will go to jail, because I will kill them.

The 21-year-old is not a stranger to racism and was once pelted with bananas in a Rome bar before the European Under-21 Championships in June 2009. It was lucky that the police arrived quickly because, I swear, I would have beaten them. I would have really destroyed them. I hope it never happens again. He has been the victim of racist abuse on several occasions most recently in February when Porto were fined over the behaviour of their supporters in a Europa League tie against City.

Lets see what happens at the Euros, he added. I hope it will pass without a problem.

He also said, with far less violent imagery, that hed simply walk off the pitch and go home. A more likely result than retaliatory mass murder.

See, the problem with this is Mario isnt universally adored very much a love or hate character and this may elicit ra! cism fro m those who arent racist at all, just to send him home.

This is clearly where the real Rambo is needed.


Comments