Patrice Evra: Eden Hazard should snub City and join Manchester United if he wants to win titles

Eden Hazard has been urged to snub City and join rivals United to win
silverware.

Reds captain Patrice Evra has told the coveted 30m Belgian international that Old Trafford is the place to be for success, despite the Blues deposing United as champions.

Im not his father but, if he comes to Manchester, I assure him that he will win titles, said Evra.

Thats if he joins my
Manchester, not the Blue side. Though Chelseas Champions League win has seen them gatecrash the Manchester
battle for the 21-year-olds
signature, it is still either Sir Alex Ferguson or Roberto Mancini who is expected to win the transfer tussle.

Hazard has been Ligue 1 Player of the Year for the last two seasons and his new attacking midfield role has made for even better stats this term for Lille.

He has scored 20 league goals in France and clocked 15 assists after previously operating mainly as a winger. And that is a role he wants to continue with United seemingly
offering him a better chance of slotting straight into their
set-up.

David Silva and Samir Nasri would block his way to that ambition at the Etihad but the Reds havent a midfielder in the same mould.

I have always dreamed of playing the No 10 role, and wearing that number on my back, and you can see what a difference it makes from how many goals I have scored and set up for others, said Hazard, who scored a penalty last night in Belgiums 2-2 friendly draw with Montenegro.

Wayne Rooney wears the United No 10 shirt though hes an all-out striker, with Hazard adding: That will be a consideration when I decide on my club. Where I will play will
influence my thinking on who I should join.

I never believed I could possib! ly come up with such a fantastic set of statistics.

I could not have made such a decisive contribution, had the coach at Lille not changed my position. It is all down to that.


Tweet

Comments