Fernando Torres assures you that he remembers how to score

Fernando Torres assures you that he remembers how to score

Though Fernando Torres did notch his second goal in a Chelsea shirt during their first preseason match against Wycombe, he has once again gone silent on the scoring front during the Asian tour. But fear not, Chelsea fans! Speaking to the press in Hong Kong, Fernando made the bold declaration that he has not, in fact, forgotten how to score goals.

From the Telegraph:

"I'm 27. Don't worry I don't forget to score goals... I will score," said the World Cup-winning Spain international.

"It's going to be a big season. My form is ok, it's time to be fit and ready. We're trying to get into the best form. We have got big expectations and I can see the winning mentality we have (at Chelsea)."

After saying this, Torres leaned over to Kalou and whispered, "scoring a goal is when you hiccup and sneeze at the same time, right?"

Photo: Getty


Comments