Taxi driver has Messi serve as his photographer

Taxi driver has Messi serve as his photographer

Driver: Wow! I can't believe I have Javier Mascherano in my cab! Can I get a picture who you, Javier?

Mascherano: Sure.

Driver: Thank you so much! Here, let's have your friend take it. Excuse me, Ghost Rider, here -- can you just take our picture real quick? This is Javier Mascherano, you know.

Messi: Yeah...I know.

Driver: OK. Just take the picture.

Messi: I'm not sure which button-

Driver: The button! Just press the button. What's the matter, have you never used a mobile phone before? Maybe once you can afford a decent pair of jeans you can get one of your own.

Messi: OK. I got it.

Driver: Alright, good, it's about time. Now get out of here. ... Wow! Javier Mascherano. What a thrill.

While traveling through Colombia on international duty with Argentina, Barcelona teammates Leo Messi and Javier Mascherano happened to get a cab driver who was a really big fan....of Mascherano's. So, the driver had Biker Messi, the reigning World Player of the Year, use his phone to take a picture of him with Mascherano.

Of course, he probably had Messi and Mascherano switch places after this snap, but to have the international footballing superstars you're so excited to meet serve as your personal photographers (as opposed to, say, whoever took the picture above) with your rinky phone is pretty impressive.

Photo: Canchallena.com


Comments