Random musings of footballers before they fall asleep...

Wesley Sneijder

First we get left off the Ballon d'Or shortlist as well as right away we get injured in the stupid Club World Cup? Why does the star hate me? ... And because is this referee perplexing to discuss it me where the bathroom is? we never asked for which information. ... Maybe we was left off the Ballon d'Or shortlist so it will be the surprise when we win it. Like in veteran wrestling when there's the compare starting upon as well as then all of the remarkable another wrestler's music starts personification as well as the writer is like, "Oh my GOD! That's Sneijder's music!" as well as then we come in as well as beat everybody up as well as win the title. ... That would be so cool. ... If this referee keeps telling me where the bathroom is, I'm starting to hit him with the chair...

Carlton Cole

GETTING DE JONG'D IS SO MUCH MORE PAINFUL THAN we EVER IMAGINED

Muteba Kidiaba

This is the best celebration ever. ... The usually thing which would have it better is if we had the receptive to advice outcome to go with it. ... Maybe if we pronounced "BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP" as we did it. ... Yeah, we should do that. ... we can't believe no one else thought to celebrate goals similar to the dog rubbing his backside upon the rug before. ... we think which creates me the genius. ... BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP. ... The usually thing is which you do this creates me unequivocally tired. ... Maybe I'll take the nap after we! celebra te as well as just goal the defenders cover for me. ... Again, super genius...

Didier Drogba

Time for the disgraces. ... First, Gomes blocked my chastisement kick to keep us from beating Spurs. Absolute f***ing disgrace. ... Then, after the compare Kalou pronounced out loud which maybe Lampard should have taken it instead. That's the disrespectful f***ing disgrace. ... Then, Kalou asked me what I'm getting his cat, Katou, for Christmas even yet he didn't get Kitier Katba anything last year. That's the greedy f***ing disgrace. ... Then, we forsaken the candy cane upon my cot as well as right away it's all gummy in which one spot. That's an annoying f***ing disgrace. ... Then, there were those times those dual bald referees who substantially plan to steal my hair while we sleep deceived us out of the Champions League. That...that was a...

Photos: Reuters, AP


Football Talk - English Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc.

Comments