Roy Hodgson looking lost and confused

After Liverpool's home loss to Wolves upon Wednesday, it seems similar to physical education instructor Roy Hodgson's days competence be numbered. His strategy have been baffling as well as a club's fans have completely mislaid patience with him.

Over a final couple of weeks, Hodgson has looked increasingly mislaid as well as confused in only about every design taken of him. Here are a little of them.

"Did we remember to take my at the back of pills?"

"That looks similar to my friend Dave, though we thought he died."

"Both these ladies at the back of me have beards."

"Why am we wearing a belt?"

"I have no idea who this chairman is."

"I consider this bump upon my conduct is new."

"Hmm we shaved today. How ab! out that ?"

Photos: Getty, AP


Soccer Betting Tips - News | Odds | Scores | Picks | Preview | Prediction

Comments