Sir Alex deems Allardyce sacking stupidest decision he's ever heard

Big Sam Allardyce got an unwanted holiday surprise upon Monday when Blackburn's brand new owners sacked him as part of their "wider skeleton as well as ambitions for a club" (wider than Big Sam?!). Allardyce was all blind-sided by a pierce as well as so was his good buddy, Alex Ferguson.

Said Fergie (via a AFP):

"He phoned me during 3.10pm (1510GMT) currently (Monday) saying 'can I have a crater of tea tonight?' since he was entrance to a game," Ferguson told Sky Sports after United went two points clear during a top of a list following a 1-0 win over Arsenal during Old Trafford upon Monday.

"Then he phones me during half past 4 as well as says 'I've been sacked'.

"I've never heard of such a foolish decision in all my life, it's absolutely ridiculous," a 68-year-old Scot added. "I don't know what they're you do up there, though deary me.

"It confounds usual sense to be honest with you. Absolutely ridiculous.

"I wouldn't like to follow him!"

But did you still give a male a crater of tea?!

Anyway, there you have it. Sir Alex Ferguson will not be withdrawal his post during Manchester United to replace Sam Allardyce during 13th-place Blackburn. The Indian poultry group that owns a Rovers is reportedly meddlesome in Maradona, however. Which would be awesome.

Photo: The Sun


Soccer Betting Tips - News | Odds | Scores | Picks | Preview | Prediction

Comments