Random musings of footballers before they fall asleep...

Lionel Messi

Hahaha sleeping upon my conduct feels funny. ... we consternation if Santa got my letter. ... we really need which Lego Hogwarts Castle. ... we can't believe Dani Alves said Santa died in douse fire. That's not loyal during all. ... If everybody gets me Lego sets this year it's starting to be a best Yuletide ever. ... we really hope Pep doesn't give me a vest as well as a skinny tie similar to his again. ... we additionally hope Maradona doesn't dress similar to Santa as well as fall defunct in my refrigerator again. ... Hahaha it wasn't even Yuletide when which happened...

Cristiano Ronaldo

For Yuletide we direct my own island. It will be called Cristiano Island. ... we additionally direct a brand new baby. It will be called Cristiano Another One. ... we additionally direct my own radio channel. It will be called Cristiano upon a Television. ... we additionally direct which Pique stop bleeding all a time as well as Barcelona let us win La Liga. ... And finally, we direct which everybody stops laughing during me when we discuss it them which Yuletide has been renamed Cristianomas. ... Merry Crstianomas to all as well as to all a good night...

Mario Balotelli

Oh no. ... It's almost Dec 25. ... That weird day when someone sneaks in to my residence as well as dumps spark all over a place. ... we hatred which day so much. ... Everybody talks about this Santa chairman though we have no idea who which is. ... If he ever gets to meet me, I'll show him my Golden Boy tro! phy as w ell as remind him who won it. ... we think we might be suffocating upon my snood. ... 2011 is starting to be so good for me. ... Can't wait to piss off everyone...

Didier Drogba

Time for a legal holiday disgraces. ... First, a match against Man United was deferred final weekend. That was a kind of profitable f***ing disgrace. ... Then, we found out which a Yuletide present we longed for most -- a mechanism which looks similar to Mr. T as well as shouts "It's a f***ing disgrace!" during people -- doesn't exist. That's a unsatisfactory f***ing disgrace. ... Then, Kitier Katba found all a gifts we paid for him, totally ruining a suprise. That was a inquisitive f***ing disgrace. ... Then, Kalou sat upon my gingerbread residence as well as he didn't even apologize. That's a rude f***ing disgrace. ... Then, there were a times those two bald referees who substantially discuss it school children which they have been talentless blobs deceived us out of a Champions League. That...that was a...

Photos: AP,


Soccer Buzz - News | Blog | Video | Podcast | Gallery | Live Streaming

Comments