The many dreams come true for Robbie Keane

The many dreams come true for Robbie Keane

Robbie Keane has officially left Spurs (again) and joined the L.A. Galaxy for a transfer fee reportedly worth 3.5 million ($5.7 million) and the 31-year-old Republic of Ireland captain could not be happier to be playing with Davey Becks and company. From MLSsoccer.com:

"I am delighted, honored and very excited to be joining the LA Galaxy. I have always wanted to come and play in MLS so it's the perfect combination for me and a dream come true."

Yes, he's always dreamed of playing in a league that's only existed for half his life. Incidentally, this is what Robbie Keane said after joining Celtic on loan:

"I always wanted to play for Celtic. I'm happy to be here and I can't wait to get the jersey on for real."

And before that, this is what he said after joining Liverpool:

"I've been a massive Liverpool fan since I was a kid. This is a dream come true."

And when he had chicken and carrots for dinner last night:

"I've always been a massive chicken and carrots fan. This is a dream come true."

See kids? Dreams really do come true. But ! if you'r e Robbie Keane, they come true every time you do anything.

Photo: Getty


Comments