Random musings of footballers before they fall asleep

The UNICEF logo on Barcelona's new kits

What did I do to deserve this? ... Just a few weeks ago I was feeding starving kids and leading a conspiracy to get Barca past Real Madrid in the Champions League and now I lose my prime real estate on their kits? ... I thought we had a good thing going here. ... I was proof that Barca really are "more than a club" and now I'm the shirt equivalent of a trashy lower back tattoo. ... And for what? The Qatar Foundation? What kind of foundation has the money to burn on a football kit sponsorship? ... This is depressing. ... If they try to move to the crotch of the shorts next, I'm going to start doing conspiracies for Real...

Carlos Tevez

OM NOM NOM

Cesc Fabregas

Almost summertime. ... Or, as it should be know: "Cesc Time." ... There's gonna be so many stories about me again this summer. ... I can't wait. ... One day, I'll say how much I love Arsenal. ... The next, I'll say how it's my destiny to play for Barca and that Arsene Wenger smells like a deer tick. ... Hahaha there will be contradictory stories every week and everyone is going to get angry, but it's going to be so muc! h fun. . .. Maybe this summer I actually will go to Barcelona, though. Put an end to all this. ... And maybe I'll quit playing football and just become a roadie for Shakira. ... Hahaha just kidding. I'm not going to do either of those things...

Carlo Ancelotti

Time for the disgraces. ... First, I have no idea if I still have a job here or not. That's an up in the air f***ing disgrace. ... Then, people are doubting my abilities a season after I won the double in my first season in England. That's a short memory f***ing disgrace. ... Then, Sir Alex asked me if I wanted to drink wine with him after they beat us to the title. That's an insensitive f***ing disgrace. ... Then, Kalou asked me if my eyebrow was fake. That's a rude f***ing disgrace. ... Then, my pet, Catlo Ancelotti, meowed in a way that expressed his desire to go to Roma. That...that was a...


Comments