Lehmann back in training with Arsenal, tries being nice to Almunia

From the Guardian, April 2008:

"I'm an easy-going person," Manuel Almunia says. "I like to treat everyone with respect and I see everyone as equals. I treat people the way I would like to be treated myself. To have someone [Jens Lehmann] here who hates me is just amazing. I know he hates me."

Now, with Almunia the last man standing among Arsenal's injury-ravaged group of goalkeepers, Lehmann has been brought back on a month-to-month deal until the end of the season.

Arsenal's official website has exclusive pictures from Lehmann's first training session and the two keepers were eager to show the cameras that they are now best friends forever. Meanwhile, Lehmann is wondering if Almunia can feel the fire ants he put in his gloves yet and what time of night would be best to burn down someone's house.


Comments