Dimitar Berbatov is...The Continental

Well hello there.

I see you've caught me buying supplies for our erotic Valentine's Day together. ... Yes, I know you said you already had plans and threatened to call the police if I asked you again, but since I had my cousin Timitar Berbatov inform your boyfriend that we are having a torrid and awkward love affair, it seems your plans have been tragically canceled. Ha-HA!

I do realize that this wasn't the ideal way to begin what will surely be a memorable and odiferous celebration, but once you see what I purchased with Paul Scholes' credit card, you'll be squealing with delight. ... No, I don't have Chicharito a.k.a. Little Berba in the bag so you can celebrate Valentine's Day with him -- I have several things that are even better. ... No, nothing that I am severely allergic to. Please stop guessing, because your guesses have all been very wrong and very unsexy so far. I don't want to ruin the Berba-bewilderment of the surprise, but I will give you a hint. The items in my hands may or may not be mayonnaise, old fish I found behind the market, cat food, a spatula, and water made from babies. But I will not confirm or deny whether those are the arousing items I am carrying until you enter my candle-lit van this evening and sign several forms acknowledging that you know you are being filmed for an amateur adult film called "Justin Bieber Presents: The Berba, Never Say Never."

By now I'm sure you're getting quite tingly as you prepare yourself for our romantic evening. ... Yes, I see that you have a tazer. You should definitely bring that with you tonight. Ha-HA!. ... But I doubt you'll want to use it on me once I remove my cap to reveal my perfectly receding widow's peak and unzip my jacket to reveal the picture of Kama Sutra squirrels I drew on my chest. Ha-HA!

Oh-OHHH! ! You just tazed me and caused me to drop my bag of erotic wonders! Oh, this is terrible! I can't stop convulsing and the old fish has fallen onto the road! Oh, if only I had declared the five second rule in effect. Oh, and now you're walking away from me. This is not how I fantasized our Valentine's earlobe rubbing would play out. Still, you should come by the van around 7.

Join us again next time for another chapter in the life of...The Continental...


Comments